T-Stats brings together all data relevant to your destination in one web-enabled database. It is custom built for each client, because we understand that every destination collects different data and has different needs and priorities. Sharing information is easy because it’s online, which also allows data to be collected from the accommodation and attraction sectors easily.
By bringing all your data together, all this information is in one place, which gives you extra power for analysis, generating reports and really knowing what is going on in your visitor economy.
Readily available central source of information for:
- Funding proposals
- Performance reports
- Timely marketing campaigns
- Potential investors
- Planning decisions
- Make fast decisions and answer questions about destination performance quickly and with confidence
- Useful tool for the private sector to facilitate their business decisions and help you engage with them
- Destination management organisations & BIDs
- National tourism organisations
- Planning departments
- National parks
- Hotels, visitor attractions, transport stakeholders and anyone who needs a tracking system!
It’s up to you, but we provide a consultation session to help figure this out. We design your own T-Stats site around the statistics you already have available and the data you would like to collect.
This could include:
- Airport, rail, bus, ferry, cruise or other modes of visitor transport
- Car parking statistics
- Visitor Information Centres (footfall, enquiries, bookings etc)
- High street footfall
- Digital marketing performance (website traffic to destination website, all your social media, etc)
- Weather (sunshine hours, rain, average temperatures)
- Hotels, Airbnb and other accommodation utilisation
- Visitor attractions
- Catering and retail
- Inbound tourism statistics
- Domestic visitor statistics
- Economic indicators such as inflation, unemployment, interest rates, foreign exchange rates
A variety of sources but usually:
- your own organisation or relevant government departments
- the private sector hotels, bed and breakfasts, attractions etc
- open source databases such as national tourism statistics, weather reports etc
Approximately 3 weeks.