We’re delighted to release our latest T-Stats product, Essentials. T-Stats Essentials in an entry level destination tracking system that comes pre-loaded with a host of data, and the facility to create user-defined trackers to add additional local data.
As standard, T-Stats Essentials comes with the following monthly tracker data specifically for the destination it is set up for:
· Airbnb key performance indicators, including: occupancy rate, average room rate, average monthly revenue, and number of active properties
· Rainfall and average temperatures
A vast database of regional and national monthly trackers:
· VisitEngland Great Britain Tourism Survey domestic trips, nights and spend
· Accommodation occupancy for England’s regions and Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland
· International Passenger Survey inbound trips by region of residence, purpose of visit and expenditure
· Passenger arrivals and aircraft movements by all UK’s airports
· Exchange rates of all major inbound tourist market currencies
· Petrol prices
· Other economic data
Essentials also allows users to add their own trackers and enter data relevant to their destinations, such as visitor numbers, footfall, transport movements, website and social media indicators.
The aim of T-Stats Essentials is that it is a vast resource of data the moment you turn it on. All data is automatically updated on a regular basis as soon as it becomes available; for Airbnb, this is usually within 5 days of the month end.
T-Stats Essentials is reasonably priced at £1,200 per annum for unlimited users. It is possible to upgrade to T-Stats Pro or T-Stats Enterprise at any time.